Not solely are the fantasy soccer playoffs practically right here, however so is Christmas. So together with our typical Week 14 rankings, sleepers, and begin/sit recommendation, now we have Christmas songs. In case you missed previous years, I’ve achieved the High 10 Finest Christmas Songs, Finest Christmas Cookies, Finest Christmas TV Episodes, and Finest Christmas Motion pictures, all of which you’ll find right here (#CheckTheLink). Properly, this yr, let’s be a bit naughty. Not like that, as in naughty or good, and do the High 15 Worst Christmas Songs ever!
*** Oh! And, we’d have discovered an answer to the rankings widget problem through the use of Fantasy Nation (by way of Soccer Diehards). All three scorings work and are editable by me (in contrast to earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY! ***
Waivers | True SOS (Matchup Ranks)
Fantasy Soccer 101 (climate, lineups, buying and selling, extra)
All in Soccer (video pod)
2022 Week 14 Fantasy Soccer Sleepers
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These are sleepers. They won’t mimic my rankings 100%. That is chasing upside and sometimes carries extra threat.
POSSIBLY START: Jared Goff, DET — Goff is coming off two good video games, which simply so occur to be at residence. Goff is healthier indoors, with 18 of his 19 touchdowns coming inside (9 video games). Final time he confronted the Vikings, Goff had 277-1-1 for 13.9 fantasy factors, and that was a highway recreation. Goff is definitely worth the threat at residence in a pleasant matchup and with all of his receivers wholesome… although I really feel like I’m operating into this error of of venture once more.
POSSIBLY START: D’Onta Foreman, CAR — Foreman sounds able to go after getting dinged up earlier than the Panthers’ bye, and after posting 118, 118, 130 and 113 dashing yards, respectively, in his 4 video games with 15+ carries, there’s good purpose for pleasure. The Seahawks can’t cease the run — keep in mind Josh Jacobs in Week 12? — and simply let Cam Akers put up a 17-60-2 dashing line. Foreman isn’t only a doable begin, he’s a must-start in Week 14. Chuba Hubbard is a deep flier play given this matchup for those who’re needy.
HAIL MARY START: Raheem Mostert, MIA — Who is aware of what’s going on with Jeff Wilson and Mostert? Sure, the Dolphins fell behind shortly final week, however that doesn’t fully excuse eliminating Wilson from the sport. However, now we have two causes each — however much more so Mostert — are in play this week. The Chargers are additionally extraordinarily weak to operating backs, however their offense is powerful sufficient to maintain tempo with the Dolphins, and even shock with an early lead. If Week 13 is any indication, that will imply extra Mostert, and a possible High 20 end.
POSSIBLY START: Zay Jones, JAX — Jones had fantasy outputs of 10.8 and 20.0 within the two weeks earlier than the Lions letdown. He nonetheless noticed seven targets final week, and the matchup with the Titans may help Jones rebound. The Titans have given up the fourth-most receptions (170), second-most yards (2,308 yards) and most touchdowns (17) to wideouts this yr.
POSSIBLY START: Courtland Sutton or Jerry Jeudy, DEN — If Sutton can play, he’s in line for a strong recreation, and if not, Jeudy can step up for a High 30 end of his personal. The Chiefs are High 10 in permitting receptions and yards to wideouts, however the even better attraction is that they’ve allowed the second-most touchdowns, which helps receivers have a startable week even with mediocre yardage.
HAIL MARY START: Van Jefferson, LAR — The Raiders are on faucet for the Rams, and whereas there’s practically nothing left to love on this staff, Van Jefferson is a positive desperation play. He has a 19-11-136-2 receiving line up to now 4 video games. Okay, sure, these yards are gross. Nevertheless, it is a landing hope (and prayer… and letter to Santa…), which might place Jefferson for 10 factors and a High 30 end.
Oh, and with that GIF, be sure to observe Violent Night time!
- Enjoyable and ingenious motion
- Harbour is terrific
- Some good feels
- Fairly dang humorous
- Succession vibes
- A real Christmas motion film, in contrast to Die Exhausting… Go see it! 8.5/10
HAIL MARY START: Chigoziem Okonkwo, TEN — Make the “bless you” jokes, however Okonkwo has 10-7-103 mixed up to now two video games, and, hey, that’s adequate for TE16 (#BanTEOnlySpots). Even whereas solely permitting 4 touchdowns to tight ends on the yr, the Jaguars nonetheless enable the Thirteenth-most FPPG to tight ends, and their APA is eighth greatest for Week 14.
Enjoyable with Rankings!
Worst Christmas Songs
As talked about within the intro (however in case you skipped all that)… and in case you missed previous years… I’ve achieved the Finest Christmas Songs, Finest Christmas Cookies, Finest Christmas TV Episodes, and Finest Christmas Motion pictures, all of which you’ll find right here (#CheckTheLink). This yr — persevering with with the dangerous variations began at Thanksgiving — it’s the Worst Christmas Songs ever, ranked!
- All I Need for Christmas is My Two Entrance Enamel — Is that Towlie from South Park? The tune is nearly as insufferable because the voice and whistling enamel.
- I Desire a Hippopotamus for Christmas — Peak annoying voice, tune and nonsensical lyrics.
- Right here We Go A-wassailing — One way or the other makes one minute and 12 seconds really feel like hours.
- Dominick the Donkey — In the event you like this, we will’t be associates… and I’ve Italian in my household, so don’t include that.
- Christmas Footwear — That’s what I would like… a miserable Christmas track from a procrastinating dude.
- Mary Did You Know — Seems like a church hymn. Plus, we by no means get to listen to from Mary.
- Grandma Bought Run Over by Reindeer — Proving Santa is actual by celebrating grandma getting trampled by animals? Certain.
- What Little one is This? — What sort of Christmas track is that this? Seems like a nap fest of a wannabe Witcher ballad.
- Child It’s Chilly Exterior — Extra about tricking somebody into staying over than something to do with Christmas.
- Santa Child — Weirdly sexualized Christmas track that additionally makes the girl sound like a gold digger? The 50s had been bizarre.
- That’s Christmas to Me — I don’t hate a cappella music, however this one is bizarre and doesn’t even really feel Christmas-y.
- The Chipmunk Tune — Perhaps good as soon as a Christmas season. Perhaps. Something extra and it’s headache-inducing.
- Little Drummer Boy — Unsure which is extra annoying… the infinite variations of this track or “par-rum, pum-pum-pum.”
- Angels We Have Heard on Excessive — Glorrrrrrooorrrroorrrria. Ugh. And why will we care about Ex Chelsea’s Day-o?
- Having a Fantastic Christmastime — Thanks once more, Ryan George, for stating the hilarious absurdity.
Paul McCartney’s “Fantastic Christmastime” is about associates working towards witchcraft however then somebody walks in they usually should out of the blue play it cool pic.twitter.com/0FscqecVzW
— Ryan George (@theryangeorge) December 11, 2019
- Virtually made the worst reduce: Hark the Herald Angels Sing and First Noel — I don’t hate classics (The Christmas Tune is my all-time favourite) however the boring ones don’t do it for me. Give me holly, jolly enjoyable!
Week 14 Fantasy Soccer Projections
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These can differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order I’d begin gamers outdoors of added context, reminiscent of, “Want highest upside, even when dangerous.” Additionally, primarily based on 4-point TDs for QB, 6-point relaxation, and Half-PPR
Obtain Hyperlink Added Thursday
***These are NOT up to date Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 14 Fantasy Soccer Rankings
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨
- We would have discovered an answer to the rankings widget problem through the use of Fantasy Nation (by way of Soccer Diehards). All three scorings work and are editable by me (in contrast to earlier than), and the widget will allow you to scroll on Android (browser) with out utilizing two fingers! YAY!
- Up to date usually, so test all the best way as much as lineups locking.
(Picture by Todd Kirkland/Getty Photos)